If you’ve been toying with the idea of purchasing your own swimming pool we think it’s a fabulous idea that you won’t regret! There are some important things to consider before you ever set foot in the showroom of a dealer though. At Carolina Creations we know pools, we know landscaping, and we know everything in between the two. We sell lots of Hampstead NC fiberglass pools as well as in surrounding areas. We offer full design and landscaping services as well as pool installation for all residential customers.
When it comes to buying a pool here are some things you need to think about ahead of time.
1. What is the primary reason for wanting a pool? In other words, how do you see yourself and your family using it? Do you want a pool to sit around, for the kids to play in, or maybe for doing water aerobics?
2. Are you looking for an area where you can entertain friends and family? If so, the patio size will be equally important. You might also consider the advantages of having an outdoor grilling station or kitchen added at the same time.
3. Be sure your property is large enough to have a pool installed. A member of our sales team would be happy to come out to meet with you about installing our Hampstead NC fiberglass pools. They can offer ideas about things you may not have considered.
4. Is a fiberglass pool what you want or would a concrete or other type pool meet your needs better? If you’re looking for low maintenance and low cost then Hampstead NC fiberglass pools are the way to go.
5. What do you envision the area around the pool to look like? Wide open? Tropical? Maybe water falls falling into the pool? Our designers can make some great suggestions for how to turn your backyard into the perfect retreat.
When you’re ready to meet with one of us just give us a call at 910-755-6411 or contact us through our website. We’ll be happy to come to your home and discuss your future pool.